Monitoring indoor air quality is definitely important for the health, safety, and comfort of people in a space. Buraq integrated solution offers several portable and bench-top particle counters that provide a convenient and portable way to test indoor air quality, spot check or verify cleanrooms, and test HVAC air filter efficiency. The fact that our particle counters and mass monitors are cost-effective, accurate, and reliable is a huge plus. The one-touch monitoring feature also makes these devices fast and simple to use.
Additionally, our portable dust monitor are designed to measure and record information in a space continuously is a great solution for those looking to monitor air quality over time. Our instruments are well-suited for corporate offices and manufacturing spaces, as well as residential, school, and public areas. Overall, Buraq integrated solution offers a great range of products for monitoring indoor air quality
Remote Dust Monitor ES-642
The ES-642 Remote Dust Monitor sounds is a great industrial air-quality sensor. It is designed to provide real-time particle concentration measurements in both indoor and outdoor environments. It’s great that the ES-642 measures particulate concentration using a highly sensitive forward scatter laser nephelometer, which has a measurement range of 0 to 100 mg/cubic meter (0 to 100,000 μg/cubic meter).
The ES-642 comes with TSP particulate monitoring, and optional sharp-cut cyclones are available for PM1, PM2.5, or PM10. This is a great feature that allows users to optimize the monitor’s performance to meet their specific needs.
The ES-642’s serial and analog outputs support a wide variety of data collection systems. Serial outputs are MODBUS and basic ASCII via RS-232 or RS-485. Analog outputs include both 0-10 volts and 4-20 mA. This means that the ES-642 can be easily integrated into existing data collection systems. Overall, the ES-642 Remote Dust Monitor is a great option for those looking for real-time particle concentration measurements in industrial settings.
- Rugged Weatherproof Enclosure: For reliable continuous outdoor operation
- Purge Air System: Keeps optical components clean so the ES-642 can operate in adverse environments without performance degradation.
- Automatic Zero Calibration: Reduces long term measurement drift by automatically adjusting the zero value each hour.
- Controlled Inlet Heater: Active inlet humidity control to reduce measurement errors.
- Front Panel LCD Display: Provides information about particulate concentration, flow rate and instrument status.
- Flexible Mounting Hardware: Optional mounting bracket for wall or 2” vertical mast or for vertical mast diameters up to 4.7 inches (120 mm).
- Public & Workplace Monitoring
- Industrial Hygiene
- Mining & Ore Processing
- Industrial Facility & Process Monitoring
- Ambient Monitoring
- Dust Monitoring
- Smart Cities
- Environmental Monitoring
- Tunnel Monitoring
- Fence-line Monitoring
- Emergency Response